Wednesday, August 22, 2007

goodbye portland...


AND HELLO TENNESSEE!

We're heading out on vacation tomorrow to visit my cousin for a week. He and his wife live on a beautiful lake (well, not actually ON the lake, but near the shore) near Knoxville. We're looking forward to some R&R and playing tourists at the Great Smoky Mtns, Dollywood, etc. I'll try to post something while we are there...

Stay tuned!


(Picture above taken by me today from the OHSU clinic in Portland where my mom had a doctor's appointment.)

8 comments:

marie said...

Have a GREAT vacation!!!

Lori said...

Safe and very fun travels to you!

And please oh please, post pictures of Dollywood when you come home! I've always wanted to see what it looks like.

(....shameless Dolly Parton fan.....)

Rev SS said...

hmmm ... tomorrow you'll post the "good bye Longview" photo, right?

Have a great time!

Barbara B. said...

marie -- thanks!
PG -- Dollywood, you got it!
serena -- I was thinkin' Portland airport!

Diane M. Roth said...

goodbye POrtland! Have a good vacation. I've never been to Tennessee. But "smoky mountains" sounds gorgeous!

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

hey hey... have a fantastic trip! and sorry I missed your birthday... hope it was awesome!

Diane M. Roth said...

can't wait to see pictures!

Terri said...

Have a wonderful time!