Thursday, March 13, 2008
Friday Five: Time and Transitions
1. If you could travel to any historical time period, which would it be, and why?
Wow, if I had a time machine I would try to sample quite a few historical periods... But first on my list would be to zip over to South Dakota around 1920 or so and see my grandmother as a teen.
2. What futuristic/science fiction development would you most like to see?
I'd like to see nanotechnology in medicine. Microscopic robotics would be used to enter the bloodstream, detect disease, and repair cells. Way cool.
3. Which do you enjoy more: remembering the past, or dreaming for the future?
I'm going to have to go with remembering the past. I suppose that's because it's a known entity.
4. What do you find most memorable about this year's Lent?
The most memorable thing about this year's Lent is reading Rodger's Portico Lenten Theoblog. Check it out!
5. How will you spend your time during this upcoming Holy Week? What part do you look forward to most?
We're going to be in New York City this year for Easter! I'm looking forward to the "theatuh", jazz, and general tourist stuff. Woohoo!