Wednesday, November 7, 2007
10 random things
I was tagged by Mags for 10 random things. So here goes!
1. My favorite way to exercise is to ride my bike, because it allows me to sit on my keester while doing so.
2. In high school, I was able to walk on my hands. I haven't attempted this in a l-o-n-g time.
3. My first car was a buttercup yellow '67 Camaro, which I sold when we moved from Colorado to Washington.
4. I love using the binocular indirect ophthalmoscope to check for retinal holes and tears, but since it is worn on the head it makes me have bad hair days.
5. I am currently reading Plato and a Platypus Walk into a Bar: Understanding Philosophy Through Jokes. It's pretty darn good.
6. I believe creamed peas should be illegal. I cannot emphasize this enough.
7. I am sorry that Stephen Colbert dropped out of the presidential race. He had a good shot at my vote.
8. I skiied Big Sky Resort Montana the first month it was open (Dec '73) with some high school friends. We wore jeans instead of ski pants and got very, very cold. I drove the yellow Camaro to get there.
9. I have never taken Amtrak but think it would be fun to go on a train trip.
10. Unfortunately my last experience with church can be summed up this way. But I'm open to possibility.
I'm not sure who has been tagged... But how 'bout Presbyterian Gal, mompriest, Jiff, and HotCup ??