I've been tagged by Diane to tell 7 lies about myself. Well, here goes!
1. Deeply inspired as a child by both "Mr. Clean" and "The Man from Glad", I wore only white clothing.
2. In the 70's I worked as a freelance photographer shooting album covers. My most famous was the "Waking and Dreaming" picture for Orleans. However, strangely enough, nobody seemed to want to hire me after this one.
3. I am an avid, "extreme" snowboarder, always willing to try new and exciting jumps. Unfortunately, this one ended in the parking lot. And not well.
4. I primarily went into optometry because writing wasn't working out. I did get one novel published about an attractive bovine detective entitled "Nancy Moo: The Secret in the Old Hayloft", but it was only popular in North Dakota.
5. And speaking of North Dakota... I am a worldclass yodeler. In fact, I have taken the Grand Tonsil Trophy three years straight at the ND Bratwurst and Yodeling Festival in Bismarck, beating out Hilda Huffenflugen (who is pictured below).
6. I have a patent pending for "Pick Up Spaghetti Sticks!" The idea is simple, yet brilliant. You play with the brightly colored pasta, then cook 'em when you are done playing. I'm sure it will catch on.
7. With the writer's strike dragging on, network executives are looking to rework old material with fresh faces. As such, I am excited to announce that Presbyterian Gal and I have begun work on "Cagney and Lacey: A New Beginning". I will be playing the role made famous by Tyne Daly and Presbyterian Gal will, of course, reprise the Sharon Gless role. (I'm still working on my New York accent.)
I tag anybody who would like to jump in and shamelessly lie. (How about it, Hot Cup and Purpletologically Speaking?)