Songbird writes: It's true. There are only five full days before Christmas Day, and whether you use them for shopping, wrapping, preaching, worshiping, singing or traveling or even wishing the whole darn thing were over last Tuesday, there's a good chance they will be busy ones.
So let's make this easy, if we can: tell us five things you need to accomplish before Christmas Eve.
Alrighty then. I present my five!
1. Buy some stocking stuffers.
2. Send out a few oops-they-weren't-on-our-list-but-we-got-a-card-from-them Christmas cards.
3. Finish wrapping presents.
4. Watch The Snowman. Mandatory Christmas viewing. In a good way.
5. Repair the snowman that tragically took a carrot-nose dive in our backyard.
To be more accurate... supervise the repair of the snowman.