Wednesday, April 18, 2007

To quote Gilda: It's always something!


OH NOOOOOO!!!!!! Where are all my post pictures?!!?! Apparently blogger is experiencing technical difficulties.

They say:
Picasa Web Albums will be having some more maintanence this afternoon. Hopefully the outage will not last more than 30 minutes. During this time, photo uploading will be unavailable, and some older photos may not be available for viewing. We will post updates as we know more details.

Well, blog buddies, it has been way longer than 30 minutes! I guess if my photos are not back up in the next day or so, I'll have to reload them all in one by one. Assuming they will load at all. Sigh. Stay tuned.

[UPDATE: A couple of hours after my 'impatient bordering on whiny' post, the pictures were all back. Woo hoo!]

No comments: