Sunday, June 10, 2007

missed opportunity


According to MSNBC, over 200 cyclists in "various stages of undress" took part in the "World Naked Bike Ride" yesterday on the southern coast of England to promote cycling and environmental awareness. Darn! Due to helping Offspring #1 move into her summer apartment, I was unable to participate!

OK. Truth be told, as much as I support their cause, I sincerely doubt I would have done the "nakie ride" unless I took the midnight to 1:00 a.m. shift... on a moonless night... with very fast pedaling.

6 comments:

Diane M. Roth said...

well, what can I say? should we all invent captions for this wonderful photo?

Like, "Sure beats walking"
or
"There's just a little more breeze up here"

Barbara B. said...

Captions! Great idea! How about...

"Hmmm... What is it I'm forgetting today?"

Diane M. Roth said...

"This backpack chafes a little. I wonder why?"

Rev SS said...

yeah ... if you're going to claim to be naked ... be naked .. no fair cheating with a backpack!

marie said...

Looking at this picture, all I can say is, "ouch".

Rev SS said...

You're it! Read about it here