This week's Friday Five is all about traveling. And here we go!
Name five places that fall into the following categories:
1) Favorite Destination -- someplace you've visited once or often and would gladly go again
It's a tie between the total opposites New York City and North Dakota! NYC because it is jam-packed with things to do (museums! theatre! restaurants!) and ND because it is not. My soul sometimes needs to breathe in the wide open spaces.
2) Unfavorite Destination -- someplace you wish you had never been (and why)
This is difficult because I'm usually a happy camper wherever I go. We were in Florida once when it was 1000 degrees and 1000% humidity so that might have come close...although I'm still glad we went.
3) Fantasy Destination -- someplace to visit if cost and/or time did not matter
Hmm... I think New Zealand might be fun.
4) Fictional Destination -- someplace from a book or movie or other art or media form you would love to visit, although it exists only in imagination
I would visit the Ewoks in the forest moon of Endor (yep--Star Wars).
5) Funny Destination -- the funniest place name you've ever visited or want to visit
Boring, Oregon! Guess they weren't thinking about attracting tourists when they named it.