Saturday, July 12, 2008

and now for something fun... again!

On Monday I posted a video of (my interpretation of) how Offspring #2 solved the problem of locking himself out of his bedroom at his summer apartment. Offspring #1 recently experienced a little apartment trouble of her own. (Trouble, thy name is flea.)

So in the interest of equal time (of silliness) for both Offspring, here is my interpretation of how her problem was solved.



And since the apartment is now flea-free (it was an inherited problem to start with by the way), Offspring #1 received the green light to adopt this cute, cute, cute (did I mention cute?) kitty from the shelter. She gets to pick him up on Tuesday. As you can see, she named him after a Narnia character.



I am really looking forward to meeting Mr. Tumnus!

8 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Brilliant as always.

dust bunny said...

Ever the Star Wars junkie, I was hooked by the first picture.

Mr. Tumnus is ALMOST as adorable as the kitties at my house.

David B. said...

Poor Mom probably knows too much about Star Wars because of me...

Gotta love the Jedi Mind trick!

Dust Bunny: Have you heard of www.kittenwar.com? Post pictures of your kitties and let SOCIETY determine the cuteness of your kittens!

Barbara B. said...

david, you crack me up!!!
(and yes, you have definitely increased my Star Wars IQ!!)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you how much I also enjoyed "Darth Larry" :)

Lori said...

What a perfect name for a cat!

If you already got this, now you have it twice.

What's that? you ask...

Why an award. For you. At my place.

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

another beautiful film dahling... kudos!

cute kitty but mochajava would certainly chase him up a tree in a heartbeat... (you know another epic battle for the centuries!)

Unknown said...

What a precious kitty!