Processing Counselor and Jiff both tagged me for a meme, and I am finally getting to it!
Here are the rules:
a. List these rules on your blog.
b. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
c. Tag 7 others.
(Mompriest shared her facts with pictures, which I thought was a brilliant idea so I will shamelessly copy her.)
OK, here are my 7 facts...
1. My favorite cereal is:
My only complaint is that there are never any toys in the box. Would it kill them to add a decoder ring or something?!
2. When I was growing up, I had a Boston Terrier named Chumley. This isn't Chumley, but he looked a lot like this when he was a puppy:
3. I do not like to floss my teeth. I floss my teeth, but I reaallllly do not like it.
4. When I see a picture, one of my first thoughts is: How would this look with Presbyterian Gal's face on it?
5. OK, I'll admit it (but only because I am in need of another fact): I like American Idol. In fact, my mom and I recently went to the 'American Idol Tour' concert in Portland. Here's a picture I took of David Cook.
6. I love electronic gadgets; I love books. So of course I covet songbird's kindle.
7. After a long day at the clinic... trying to think of a 7th fact AND trying to think of 7 people to tag is making me feel like this:
I think this meme has made the rounds, but if anybody wants to designate themselves as one of my 7, go for it!