Sunday, July 13, 2008

you like me... you really like me!

Or at least a couple of you do! Diane and Presbyterian Gal both honored me with the "She's So Artistic" Award. Thank you both -- your checks are in the mail.


There are apparently some rules and responsibilities in holding this award. (Sigh, always a catch, isn't there?!) And here they are:

1) Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself. VoilĂ ! Here's the award:


4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award -- which is here.

The most difficult part is selecting recipients for this award, because if you are on my blog links at the right, that means I already like you -- I really like you!

But I will follow the rules (so that they don't rescind my "She's So Artistic" Award) and select five blogs (all of whom I think haven't yet been chosen). Drum roll, please.........

Processing Counselor: Great posts about her life in NYC. Also she finds some cool youtubes.
Seeking Authentic Voice: Interesting posts and pictures re: her new call to Arizona.
Rev Songbird: What can I say?! A classic!
Rev SS: This is a "blog of random sharing" (her description) by my erstwhile (because she moved!) pastor and present friend. She is an awesome pastor who "gets it" about the emergent church.
dustbunny: Even though dustbunny hasn't posted anything since (Ahem!) June 30th, when she does post (hint: get your butt in gear already!) they are cute.

6 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Congratulations, Sally.

Lori said...

Son: Mom! The mail's here! I think your check from Barb is here too.

Mom: What makes you say that, son?

Son: Because the mail box appears to be laughing!

(ha ha)

.....anyway, congratulations twice (even though I gave you one of them!)

Diane M. Roth said...

clap clap clap clap....
take a bow, now!

(I'm hanging around the mailbox)

Terri said...

OK, I posted....

dust bunny said...

me, too

Jan said...

Congratulations!!