Saturday, September 26, 2009

blur = grrrrrrrr

The Empty Nesters went hiking at Silver Falls State Park (in Oregon) today. It's a beautiful area and features a hiking trail that takes you to 10 waterfalls in 7 miles. We hiked a little over 5 miles, saw 8 waterfalls, and called it good.

Here's the first waterfall from the front:



And you can hike behind it too:



I took lots of pictures, but my rackin' frackin' camera was really acting up so the majority didn't turn out. (My Christmas list is growing!) So, sadly, you won't get to see Presbyterian Gal photoshopped going over one of the falls in a barrel.

7 comments:

Lori said...

WHAT! The pictue didn't turn out!!!

And I'm fresh outta barrels. When you have a working camera I'll just have to do it again in my rubber ducky inner tube.

Jennifer said...

wow!!!!!!!!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

That sounds like a lovely place to hike. We have nothing like that in flat Illinois.

Terri said...

Dang! I was sooo looking forward to that one with PG...sigh..however this one is beautiful!

Rev SS said...

dang .. that's a fairly new camera too, isn't it? Anyway, with my vivid imagination I can see PG in the barrel in my minds eye :)

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

beautiful... any churches out there need a lutheran pastor? heh heh heh... she likes to hike and has dog will travel.

David B. said...

Very pretty!