Songbird writes about a new baby on her street who has her "thinking about all the new things that please us with their shiny freshness." For this week's Friday Five we are supposed to "share five things you like *especially* when they are new."
1. New books. I like the way they smell when you flip through the pages. (This is one drawback of the Kindle, but I still love my Kindle!)
2. New snow. What could be more fresh?!
3. New hiking trails. Ooh, the call of adventure as you discover a new path!
4. Opening a new package of my faaaavorite molasses cookies. (Yes, I'm addicted.) The first cookie is so soft and delicious, but the longer the package is open, the less soft and delicious they get. *sniff*
5. Hint to family: I would *especially* like a new canoe if I got one for Christmas...
googled all pics