Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm baaaaack

After a bit of a blogger break, I am back! (Blogpals, I'll be checking in with your blogs soon!) We had a good Thanksgiving, although the time went by waaay too fast for C&D who had homework to do. Here's Christina with her anthropology project:



(Any guesses?)

And we had our 3rd Annual Thanksgiving Pie Fest with the Dust Bunny family. This year we all chose for our attire (or costume) something that represented Thanksgiving; a do-your-own-thing category. As for my family: Mike and I did a role reversal of the Normal Rockwell Thanksgiving painting (which allowed me to wear my grandfather's old suit!), my mom was a piece of pie, and C&D were pumpkins. The Dust Bunny family got into the spirit of things nicely too...

10 comments:

David B. said...

It's good to have a postmodern family :)

Lori said...

I do not want to know about the anthropology project.

You guys are so funny. And you had a far far better Thanksgiving than Wonderboy and I. Which is good.

Terri said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

hee hee... reversal of the norman rockwell painting... love it! and if anybody could pull it off it'd be you two! (glad to see no one was weilding a giant carving knife in the photo...)

dust bunny said...

Another great Thanksgiving Pie Fest!!

Unknown said...

Why has no one brought up the fact that my mask has male genitalia for a nose?

Barbara B. said...

Perhaps they are all too horrified to speak of it?

Unknown said...

THEY CAN'T AVOID IT FOREVER.

dust bunny said...

Christina--it's as plain as the nose on your..uuhh...hmmmm...
sweet sister mercy, just what are you learning in that class???

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

What a great bunch...glad you were able to be together.