Jan has us pondering the following...
1. If you were a color, what would you be?
I'm going to say blue-green, the color of deep water, like here at Crater Lake. (By the way, I can't believe I've never been there and we only live one state over! I'm going to have to 'fix' that!)
2. If you were a flower (or plant), what would you be?
Maybe one of those scrappy trees up near the top (treeline) of a mountain. For example, an alpine larch is hardy enough to survive low temperatures in thin, rocky soil, and its wood is strong and durable.
3. If you were an animal, what kind would you be?
I would be a dolphin, because they are smart and get to play in the ocean. (But hopefully I wouldn't get caught in a tuna net.) Ah, here's good ol' Flipper:
4. If you were a shoe, what type would you be?
TEVAS! They are quite versatile and fit my 'style'. I've worn them hiking, to work, and even gone into a lake with them on.
5. If you were a typeface, which font would you be?
Hmm... maybe something like freestyle script because it seems 'friendly'.
Bonus: Anything connected with metaphors that you'd like to contribute.
Because I like looking on the bright side...
all pictures googled