I don't want to go back to school :S
Neither do I! (and just an update on Tobias....he's home from the vet's, but still loopy enough to pee in his food dish. He's gonna be soooooo embarrassed in the morning.)
What a great picture!!
ahhh, it's a love thing...sweet!
*sigh* looks good to me... nap, nap, nap and nap nap!
That is where OZ loves to sleep as well...right along side the leg.
as always ... the cat takes 75% of the bed, leaving 25% for de human! (very cute picture)
This one needs framing!
That child looks so much like you!
Post a Comment