Thursday, May 10, 2007
Potato / Po-tah-to
The RevGalBlogPals are playing an "either/or" game this week. Here are their questions and my answers/preferences...
1. Mac? (woo-hoo!) or PC? (boo!)
Well, I have a PC now, but when it goes to computer heaven I would most likely make the switch to a Mac. They seem pretty darn cool.
2. Pizza: Chicago style luscious hearty goodness, or New York floppy and flaccid?
Actually I've never met a pizza I didn't like. (Travel tidbit: arguably the best pizza in the world is found in Bayrischzell, Germany.)
3. Brownies/fudge containing nuts:
a) Good. I like the variation in texture.
b) An abomination unto the Lord. The nuts take up valuable chocolate space.
Hmm...I'd have to say "sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don't."
4. Do you hang your toilet paper so that the "tail" hangs flush with the wall, or over the top of the roll like normal people do?
I'll vote with the "normal people" and go with over the top of the roll. (However, the opposite way is workable... just as long as I don't have to do the Sheryl Crow one-square-only method.)
5. Toothpaste: Do you squeeze the tube wantonly in the middle, or squeeze from the bottom and flatten as you go just like the tube instructs?
When the tube is new, I happily (and yes, wantonly) squeeze it in the middle. However, when the toothpaste starts to run out, I switch to the "flattening up from the bottom" method.
Bonus: Share your favorite either/or.
OK. Slide rule or pocket calculator? (Is there anyone on the planet who would vote for slide rule??)