Thursday, August 14, 2008
because all the cool kids are doing it...
Saw this bit of fun fluff at Presbygal and Hotcup's.
Here's the deal: You google your name and the word 'needs' after it. Put the text string in quotes to limit your search. (i.e. "Barbara needs") List the first 10 items where your text string shows up in a complete sentence and see what you get.
Here I go...
1. "Barbara needs a good swift k@#$" -- Holy Smoke! I am not off to a good start. Why would someone feel the need to kick me in the @#$ ? (OK, I have a few theories, but really, it's still rude.)
2. "Barbara Needs Hero Names" -- Umm... why? That's a head scratcher! Well, my birthday IS right around the corner. Perhaps I am getting a new kitty as a surprise and I need to choose a good, strong name. Yeah, that's it.
3. "Barbara needs to move her focus from herself to others and learn to love in order to receive love from other people." Hmm... this might explain why someone wants to kick me in the @#$.
4. "Barbara needs our prayers and thoughts" Everybody can use those! And at least that's an improvement over the @#$ kick.
5. "Barbara needs to be thin again". Gee, I thought I looked ok. Are people talking behind my back?!
6. "Barbara needs the help of the nip/tuck crew" OK, now I'm getting a complex.
7. "Barbara needs to retire and write more trashy books." YESSS!!! I am totally up for this.
8. "Barbara needs to open her eyes and see why they have not won any Emmy". Good idea. Why haven't Presbygal and I won an Emmy for our remake of Cagney and Lacey?!
9. "Barbara needs to learn how to cook." Is my family posting about me on the internet?
10. "Barbara needs to retire and she needs to take Larry King with her." OK, maybe Larry and I can write those trashy books together (see #7).