Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th (er... 5th by now!)


Yikes! My last post was Saturday! I guess that's because I've been a roadie instead of a blogger... On the 4th I was up in Sedro-Woolley (don't you just love that name?!) in the morning to see their parade. Ah, there's nothing better than a small town parade on the 4th of July! (You can click on the above picture to enlarge it.) Offspring #1 was part of the Shakespeare Northwest entry, and it was lots of fun watching the actors in costume handing out their promotional bookmarks.

After pizza and ice cream, I headed back home mid-afternoon to catch our local fireworks display in the evening down at the lake. Yep, it was a great 4th. Hope everybody out in blogger land enjoyed theirs too!

3 comments:

marie said...

Absolutely NOTHIN' beats a small-town parade!! Looking forward to seeing the play, too.

Diane M. Roth said...

it's true! great pics!

Diane M. Roth said...

p.s. welcome back!