Monday, July 23, 2007

in honor of potter...

Saw this Harry Potter quiz over at Jan's blog so thought I'd give it a go. Why am I not surprised I turned out to be the über-student?! Here are my results: (Thanks goodness Voldemort ranks last for me!)


You scored as Hermione Granger, You're one intelligent witch, but you have a hard time believing it and require constant reassurance. You are a very supportive friend who would do anything and everything to help her friends out.

Hermione Granger

80%

Sirius Black

75%

Albus Dumbledore

75%

Remus Lupin

70%

Draco Malfoy

65%

Harry Potter

65%

Ron Weasley

55%

Severus Snape

55%

Ginny Weasley

45%

Lord Voldemort

30%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?

8 comments:

marie said...

No surprise to me.....I'm Ron.

marie said...

Barb, Was there ever a better description of "RonMarie"???:
"You often feel like second best and as a result don't have an awful lot of self confidence, but a truer more capable friend would be hard to find."

Barbara B. said...

whoa!

Lori said...

I'm Dumbledore. Or as Quotidian Grace's husband calls him, "Bumblebee".

Barbara B. said...

"Bumblebee" -- I like that! :)

Jan said...

I'm Dumbledore, but Hermoine second--so we are somehow connected! (Though WA State also connects us) It's nice to see Voldy at the bottom.

RevDrKate said...

Ah, Barabara, another Hermione here! Actually kinda scary how it nailed me!

Barbara B. said...

Yea Hermione! (It is interesting how well these little personality quizzes do...)