Kathrynzj writes, "It seems like every year I enter into the summer with a growing list of HUGE projects/events/trips that seem to have a permanent place on the 'to do' list." And that inspired the questions for this week's F5:
1. What home fix-it project is on your Big To-Do?
We really need to paint the inside of our house -- especially the living room/dining room area. (New carpet would be nice too!) But I dread the mess and moving all the furniture. I need Eldon the Painter from Murphy Brown to move in.
2. What event (fun or work) is on your Big To-Do?
Attending the college graduation of Offspring #1 -- which was truly made a Big To-Do by her receiving a Presidential Scholar Award! Only seven graduates in Western Washington University's class of '09 are given this award "for their exceptional scholarship and service to the university and community". Here she is eating a celebratory cupcake. (OK, actually this picture was taken Spring Break '08 in NYC!)
Anyway, I'll be bloggin' more about this one later (the graduation, not the cupcake)! ;)
3. What trip is on your Big To-Do?
France. We have yet to make good on our promise to Offsprings #1&2 to vacation there! Our next goal (and I think we can make this one!) is summer 2010.
4. What do you wish was on someone ELSE's (partner, family member, celebrity, etc...) Big To-Do?
One major item on the world's to-do list should be getting a handle on global warming.
5. Getting inspired? What may end this summer having moved from the Big To-Do to the Big Ta-da?
The only one that will get done for sure is item #2!